quinta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2014

WHO OR WHAT AM I IN FACT

   The most I want to answer myself, with precision, who or what I am in fact, I stumble in the own ignorance on how to begin the answer. I also bound myself on words that can’t express the intimate nature of my being. What am I? Divine Spark? Soul? Spirit? What do these words mean? Poor language or poor being that neither knows how to define itself? Maybe there is a way out for this impasse. While I can’t define myself, I won’t appeal to any compendium or accessory manual. I’ll try to cover myself, defining simply as something that acquired the property of its own ignorance and is doing what is possible, without fear, give in or retreat ever. Consider myself immortal spirit, to this point of life, is to affirm the obvious. I go further, considering myself the unknown, going towards something unknowable. In this path, I find others, apparently as lost as I am, but that allow the fruition of experimenting love. When this happens, I find, acknowledge and move myself towards God.

Translation and picture choice by Flau Fontenelle.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário