quarta-feira, 2 de abril de 2014

DISCOVERY


   I like when I discover that I have no control over something, when I find out that I don’t control certain issue, when I realize that I don’t determine my feelings, when I recognize that my arguments are not as consistent as I thought, when I feel discomfort over somebody or in some place, when something positively opposes against myself, when I certify my inferiority over someone, when I assume my intelligence doesn’t reach some idea, when I feel impotent over sickness, when strength fails me to conquer an obstacle, when I’m deprecated being the most able, when everything seems to conspire against me, when I see myself in plain inadequacy, when I retract myself over the inevitable, when my freedom is curtailed, when my idea is stolen, when I lose in competition, when my limitations prevent me of winning e, mainly, when my huge shadow appears. I like it because I can say out loud: I’m a human being and I have all overcoming possibilities, resilience and self-determination.

Translation and picture choice by Flau Fontenelle.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário