segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


   Happy New Year for all those who read me. That the done promises and the intended yearnings may be performed with the necessary outlay of personal energy that becomes collective. That the beginning of a new cycle contemplates a bigger consciousness of personal immortality and to the other, to share what exists in me, be it joy, ideas or resources.  I remember of Francis, Claire and Mary too, that don’t, and shouldn’t have, as lastname, Charity. I feel a natural desire of giving, to share and to connect myself by the heart to another. How I would like to have, besides to feel, the practice that the word suggests. Charity is love in motion by the way of the heart.

Translation and picture choice by Flau Fontenelle.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário