segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2013

PRINCIPLES

Nothing I want of another that he does not have, cant or do not want to give me;
I am always available to understand what someone has to tell me;
The love I feel is the food that generates my words, rationally reuniting them;
I am an immortal spirit and nothing will be able to destruct me and neither stops my evolution;
The only way of knowing me is the establishing of affectionate relationships;
God is: all and the rest you can say it is of human;
The destine is something flexible, with defined limits super- arqutiped;
Nothing, and no one, will be able to take away my interior peace;
The pain is inherent to the body; suffering is optional; sacrifice is necessary to the Spirit;
The spiritual ascension is collective; the perception of your own singularity is personal;
The mediunity is the mother of all psyquic faculties;
Life is always evolving to better the spirit;
The relation between creator and creature is dynamic and subtly conduced; the secret of life is to silent the soul by living in love;
Love is the driven factor of the universe.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário