segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2013

I HAVE MUCH...


...to tell about myself. I wait for silent ears that fit my pains and my yelling;

...to listen about my own soul. I hope that it tells much, it says very loud what it feels and thinks, to sensitize my little ears;

...to feel what goes by another’s soul. I hope that my sensitizes and allows itself to break with severity;

...to make to break the inertia. I hope that my mind enjoy the divine energy available on my own being;

...to live the spirituality that manifests itself around me. I hope that the world that have built don’t boycott its own transcendent expression;

...to love life. I hope not to let myself win by rationality, that doesn’t part from passion by the human being;


...to feel’s God’s soul that manifests itself in beauty, in nature, in peace and in the taste for harmony.

Translation and picture choice by Flau Fontenelle.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário